Donated by Aikens Lake Wilderness Lodge and a Private Family Donor
Imagine….you and a guest….. at Canada’s best fly-in fishing experience! Nestled in the wilderness of the Boreal Forest, Aikens Lake Wilderness Lodge offers its guests a flawless mix of luxury services, world class amenities and unmatched premier fishing experiences. Accessible only by float plane, the lodge sits on a golden sand peninsula found on the northern shore of the 11,000 acre lake.
Thousands of guests can attest: Aikens Lake is a good as it gets. World Class Fishing and Award Winning Service.
- Return float plane flights from/to Silver Lake/Aikens Lake (30 mins)
- 3-day trip and accommodations
- Sumptuous meals, including fresh shore lunch daily
- Guide in Lund Alaskan boat with 60/70hp engine
- Boats for evening fishing at your leisure
- Daily housekeeping, fishing licenses, free phone and wireless internet, photo USB of your trip, free Happy Hour Cocktails, and the wonderful service that makes “Aikens Experience” so special.
This trip is the chance of a lifetime to see Manitoba’s great outdoors, fish some amazing uncluttered waters, relax at the end of the day and let the Aikens staff tend to your needs.
* Aikens Lake Lodge’s season extends for May 24 – September 17. You must pre-book your trip subject to availability. You are responsible for providing transportation to Silver Lake from where you will be transported by float plane to Aikens Lake Lodge.